Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Here We GO!

Stay tuned because, EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TO CHANGE!….well everything  happening on this blog at least.

1st of all it will shift from keeping you entertained with what I can in the off-season to official race reports and videos as of THIS WEEKEND!!!

2nd this is becoming my own personal blog and all team stuff will be moving to another location TBA soon.

3rd You can already begin to see some of the changes, but be on the look out for new sponsors and sweet product reveals soon as our new team is announced for 2011!

WOW, I can’t believe I am racing my bike this weekend…

1 comment:

Charly Tri said...

That's funny, I'll be down that way for fun and racing on April 3rd in that series. My buddy in Chapel Hill said it got close to 80 degrees the other day!